Tools and methods employed by the ID team to help its clients to achieve their diplomatic objectives include:
- Intelligence gathering and analysis
- Tailored research
- Assistance with the preparation and conduct of negotiations
- Preparation of diplomatic communications, speeches, statements and press articles
- Management and coordination of high-level diplomatic visits, including at Head of State and Foreign Minister level
- Assistance with strengthening networks and relationships in key diplomatic centres
All of Independent Diplomat’s clients pay a fee, calculated according to the client’s ability to pay and the demands of the project. In addition to client fees, ID’s work is supported by governments, foundations and individual donors. ID has 501(c)(3) charitable status in the United States and is a registered charity in the United Kingdom.